The Center for Child-Safe Divorce campaign vision is to facilitate legislature and provide events, resources, education & outreach that combine to minimize the suffering of kids caught in the chaos of divorce-related conflict, while also drastically reducing the number of children, in the future, that may become caught in the similar conflict of their parents’ divorce or separation. OUR HELP IS NEEDED TO FUND THESE INITIATIVES!
GLOBAL ONLINE COMMUNITIES
GLOBAL ONLINE PROFESSIONAL DIRECTORY
PROFESSIONAL CONTINUING EDUCATION
- Annual EPA Educational Summit
- Online Accreditation Course
- The True Cost of Divorce On Our Society
DEVELOPMENT / FUNDRAISING
24-HOUR “WARM LINE”
- Confidential telephone and chat-line support for those parents, youth, and teens who are overwhelmed, confused, scared or in crisis as a result of the divorce-process, and who are seeking emotional, spiritual, financial, or legal support for divorce-related custody issues. While we seek to get pro-bono support from our EPA (Enlightened Professional Directory) Directory Members, funding is required for retaining the services of a dedicated team of licensed Marriage and Family Therapists, Clergy, Divorce Coaches, and Legal Professionals to oversee, and respond to, these calls. Our vision is to launch this program as a “warm line” (people can leave a message and get a call back within 24 hours) and, once adequately funded, transition it to a real-time-response “Hot Line” to be the most supportive platform for youth, teens and parents who are overwhelmed, confused, scared or or in crisis.
- National campaign to distribute powerful, impactful, graphic posters that captivate and raise awareness in every courthouse waiting areas that handle matters of Family Law.
EVENTS, WORKSHOPS & DIVORCE-RECOVERY SUPPORT & COACHING
- Weekend retreats, weekly webinars, telephone conferences & individual divorce-recovery coaching to support parents, youth and teens who are overwhelmed, confused, scared or in crisis as a result of the divorce-process, and who may be seeking emotional, spiritual, financial, or legal support for divorce-related custody issues.